Okay, so this has been a day from honky-doo. My lovely ducklings have been in rare form today and driving me about crazy. Fan-C woke and declared that she would NOT be going to school today. I quickly informed her that school was not an optional thing. By the time I needed to be getting her to school, I checked to see if she wanted to go. She said, "I want to go..." I had almost hoped that she didn't want to go any more. But, off to school she went.
Tank pipes up on the way to Fan-C's school to inform me of his planned menu for the day. This is a daily occurance. I have learned not to confirm his impending menu because then he won't let it go the entire day. He just keeps asking over and over when his next meal or snack is. Now, this child eats. He is a picky eater. But, what he will eat, he eats. If outsiders were to hear how "obsessed" he is with his daily menus they might think that this boy is being deprived meals. Which he is not and trust me, HE would inform the world if he had to miss even ONE snack.
Tiny-T has spent her fun-filled day (term used loosely) whining. I swear there has been maybe one, five minute time frame where she actually played and it didn't involve whining or crying. She gets tons of sleep. She eats great. She just is having that kind of day.
*sigh*
There are days where I feel like I am in the movie "Groundhogs Day". Where you wake up day after day and it is the same story and events repeated. How do you get out of that movie???
This is mommaduck's endless quest... I'm off to tame the zoo crew.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment