Another year has flown by and we are on the verge of entering another exciting year. Christmas was great. The ducklings are getting old enough to figure out that there is something exciting to wake up for on Christmas morning. Tiny-T got a new princess dress that she wore the entire day. The Tank got a Lightening McQueen Power Wheels car... ugh! Oh my word... this seemed like such a great idea in September when I found it online and with FREE shipping (my favorite selling point). My son, the Tank, is bound for NASCAR... he is obsessed with his wheels. Fan-C got a dress up carousel closet with dress up outfits. She spent the day changing her clothes like fifty times. You think I am exaggerating... I bet I have understated the actual number. She wanted me to take her picture with each change. He favorite phrase for the day, "What - eVER" (emphasis added by her). She is only five years old... "and so it begins". :o)
Friday, December 28, 2007
New Year for the Zoo Crew
Another year has flown by and we are on the verge of entering another exciting year. Christmas was great. The ducklings are getting old enough to figure out that there is something exciting to wake up for on Christmas morning. Tiny-T got a new princess dress that she wore the entire day. The Tank got a Lightening McQueen Power Wheels car... ugh! Oh my word... this seemed like such a great idea in September when I found it online and with FREE shipping (my favorite selling point). My son, the Tank, is bound for NASCAR... he is obsessed with his wheels. Fan-C got a dress up carousel closet with dress up outfits. She spent the day changing her clothes like fifty times. You think I am exaggerating... I bet I have understated the actual number. She wanted me to take her picture with each change. He favorite phrase for the day, "What - eVER" (emphasis added by her). She is only five years old... "and so it begins". :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment