While finishing up with dinner-prep I overhear the Tank counting really fast all the way to twelve... followed by, "Ready or not... I'm coming!" The Tank is on the hunt. He is trying to track down Tiny-T who hides in the exact same spot every single time. She crawls into the shoe corner~ now Tiny-T LOVES shoes so this is an obvious spot on so many levels. But the Tank always heads off to the bedrooms first. I guess he is sure that this is the time Tiny-T will finally pick a new spot. But, in the end he comes out into the dining room and shouts..."Oh I found you!". They both squeal like it is a new thing. On their way back to the Tank's counting corner he stops and says, "We are playin' Hide In Sink!" I said, "Oh, that sounds cool... but don't you mean hide AND SEEK?" He stopped once more and says, "Nope. We are playin' hide IN SINK." I laughed at him and said, "Okay, well dude that is going on the blog."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your family is so cute Mama Duck! I need to start putting mykids in my blog more but in my defense I have only been blogging for a few days!
love it! keep smiling!!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!
Love you friend!
You and your kids crack me UP! :) I had a good laugh! Your blog is so entertaining! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment