Monday, March 24, 2008

The Tank is 4!!!!

The Tank with is Jungle/Dinosaur cake
There is the handsome Tank-man!!
The Tank and Fan-C enjoying cake at the party.
Tiggggggger PJ's... LOVES them.

The Tank is 4! Wow, the big man is getting bigger.
He had a great party with family at a pizza parlor that has a carousel.
The Tank has NEVER liked to ride the horses. He enjoys sitting in the bench seats they have on board. BUT, tonight for his last ride... He got on a horse! He was BEAMING!
My brother came to get me and so I went to see what he wanted and there was the Tank riding as proud as can be and waving like crazy. I waved back and then yelled out... 'agggghhhh, I left my camera in the party room!' Oh well, I got to see my big man's first ride. Way to go little cowboy!

No comments: