Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

"Here I come to save the dayyyyy!"
My hero!
So we are having our anniversary and I just wanted to tell my Lancings how much I love him and that he is my hero. To say that Lance has patience is the BIGGEST understatement of the century. He is probably the ONLY person who could ever be my match. I mean literally that there are absolutely no one else who I could be put together with and make it work like we do.
He is an amazing husband and father. When I see our kids snuggled up in his lap and they are all watching "Santa Claus Comes to Town" for the 1000th time in the middle of August, I fall in love all over again.
I love you Lance.
Happy Anniversary~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to you both! I hope you enjoy your day.

The Dawg Pound said...

How many years now? Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!

Sepulveda Family said...

Congrats to you and Lance! Aren't anniversarys great ~ they reaffirm that you are doing something right!!

Calli said...

Happy Anniversary! What a nice tribute to your wonderful husband! And yes, you are perfect together!