Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let's talk hair~~~

Okay, so here is my hair sort of now... It reaches well past my shoulders and is GRAY stripped, not just a gray hair here or there... I'm talking full sections with no pigment left.
So, I want a change.
I want to cut and color my hair.
I know the color will be leaving my hair dark with light browns weaved in,
but I need a vote on length.
See pics below...


Please remember... the color in the photos are not the hair colors I am choosing...


Photo #1: Slight A-line cut with bangs that taper down to frame the face. Not too short and lots of layers (my thin hair needs all the help it can get.)

Photo #2: Also a slight A-line bob BUT, lots shorter. I love how they colored her hair to really show all the layers~
Okay, so leave me a quick note letting me know which one you like or that you don't like either.
I'm open to all comments.



14 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

They're both cute haircuts, but I'm gonna pick the first one for you.

Anonymous said...

I like the second one, it is kinda sassy!

Sally F said...

I agree with mrssmith--like both, but like the first one best. Good luck!

Randi said...

They are both cute, but I like the first one better.

rachel said...

Hard one as they're both CUTE!!! Go for the first. Looks like less work. But I love them both.
Make sure to post pics when you decide and get the cut.

Misc Molly said...

I think the first would look good with your face shape. :)

-Whit

Wendy said...

Those are both cute hair styles but I think that #1 would suit you really well.

I wish my hair would look like #2. But for now I'll just stick with wash and shake. :o)

Wendy

LeaAnne said...

I also like #1~
BUT # 2 is SOOOO cute!

I think your hair might be best with #1 SO, lol do that one! :) lol

(I could never do #2 since I have no body in my hair but i wish I did)

Desiree said...

I'm going with #1 too, that one looks like you. I'm going to be doing this soon too, a new do. Good idea.

Anonymous said...

Definitely #2 for thin hair. I have thin hair and wear it even shorter than #2. That said, if you go short, be prepared to spend the money to keep the length maintained - about every six weeks or so.

Terase said...

I like them both. I think #2 would be darling but a lot of work. But it may help make your hair look fuller. You are beautiful no matter how you fix it!
Love Auntie T

Anonymous said...

I would go with # 1 BUT change it a bit. have your stylist layer the back one layer that way you can style it with mousse to add body, or go sleek with a smoothing gel for a more professional look. I think the second one is cute, but the first one will give you more flexibility and you don't have to style it every morning to make it look great. Either way, I think they will both be flattering on you.

Sepulveda Family said...

I go for #1 but I guess I am kinda biased since that is the style that I always get ;)

Kirsten said...

I love them both, but maybe to avoid to much shock, I would go with choice A, however if you want shocking go with sassy, choice b. Can't wait to see what it looks like.