I've been rereading the series and am well into book #4 (again).
I am so excited~~~
Lance always asks what is happening to Bella and Edward like they are friends that we hang out with.
Just wait, less than three weeks and we WILL be hanging out with them... (via the DVD player)!


7 comments:
It's going to be neat! I have yet to see the movie. (Devin was just born when it came to theaters.)The books are fantastic! I am so excited for the DVD!
Happy 100:)
Wooooohoooooo!! I am just as excited. Can't wait either
ha ha, I love that Lance talks like they are old friends, you have a good man there.
You're too funny, that's cute that he asks you about your "friends". That movie comes out on my hubby's birthday, he's going to be thrilled:-)
hi, it was fun to see you guys the other day. sorry i was being kind of anti social. i get that way around adam's family sometimes.it was fun and charlie seemed genuinely happy about everyone being there.
Post a Comment