Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Adventures = summertime blues?!?

No school day = trip to Lone Pine for tons o' corn on the cob. There is no chance of going to Lone Pine with the herd and not visiting the animals. The Tank loved all the goats and wanted his picture in front of their mini-horse.

Next day we were off to Detering Orchards for the annual family pumpkin patch trip with all my bros/sisters and parents. Free treats, free hay rides, free pumpkins... love all the FREE stuff. We then head over to my brother's home and have a BBQ and watch the Duck game.
Go Ducks!!! (they stomped UCLA)
Tiny-T getting ready for the hayride with Daddy and Uncle Keven and Mr. Lake.
Enjoyed the great autumn weather and gorgeous sun... but I didn't anticipate this:
Burnt to a crisp baby. Raccoon eyes from my sunglasses. The sun was gorgeous and there was a breeze all day so the temps were perfect. I never even thought... hey I'm torching my face. Hmmmm... summertime sunburn in October. Crazy Oregon weather!

3 comments:

Taralyn said...

OH OUCHY Stephanie!!! I love the pics!!! Such fun times in Beautiful Fall weather!!!

Sally F said...

Wow, an October sunburn! Who'da thunk? That's a great orchard with all the free fall stuff. Wish we had one like that!

Anonymous said...

how FUN!!!! (um for the kids, not for you, that sunburn= no bueno!)