Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flirting with Spring~


Oregon has been pulling out some beautiful days only to turn yucky and cold once again. She is flirting with Spring. My flowers and trees are starting to get leaves and buds. I want Spring to sprung (sprang, spring, come ~ whatever!). I need days where I can release the Zoo Crew out into the wild that is our backyard and let them ride their bikes in the afternoons. I want to see my plants in all their glory... hoping that a bunch of flowering plants will make the 'curb appeal' of our home entice a buyer to come and make an offer. I want to see the sun on a daily basis. I want to get my truck washed and have it stay that way for a few days. Right now I clean it and it rains and then there are tons of brown dust spots all over it...
I want to go to the park with the zoo crew and have it be pleasant.... not cold and NOT hot. I want the rain to go away for a while...
Oregon quit flirting with Spring and commit to it already!

2 comments:

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

I am with you. Hurry up Spring!

Sarah Bailey said...

Livermore is not flirting - she's engaged! Come to the beautiful Cali! :)