Deep in the heart of TEXAS!
This is where we are heading.
None of the houses worked out... THANKFULLY.
Lance is being transferred again ~ this time it's Dallas, TX.
We are busy packing and cleaning.
We are pulling out next Tuesday, the 10th.
Crazy fast AGAIN.
We've had a great summer.
Sunriver/Oregon trip ~ Stanley family reunion and the 4th with Stephanie's family.
Then ANOTHER surprise second trip to Oregon. Just Stephanie and the ducklings.
Now packing and moving...
Of course their will be more detailed posts about our summer adventures after we have moved to Texas.
I just wanted to let ya'll know we are fixin' to post soon ~~~
ya'll come back now, ya hear?!?

1 comment:
WHAT?????!!!! I came to this post a month late, but holy cow you're moving again?!!!! I can't imagine! That is just so much! From your post it sounds like you're handling it well. Though, it never seemed like you liked where you moved, anyway. Hopefully you LOVE Texas. Can't wait to hear what it brings you!
Post a Comment