Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's that time of year... AGAIN!

AWKWARD!!!!!
Family picture time!
Yeah, this is just lovely... :o)
I have found a local photographer in our area and we are meeting her at a local park to take our annual torture ummmm, I mean family picture.
We are all wearing white tops with dark pants.
Seems easy enough right?!?
Wrong!
I seriously stress about these pics until they are done.
This is our last thing to get done for our holiday prep.
Presents are bought.
Need to wrap them... I'll get that done this weekend.
Family holiday letter is written... will print in a week or so.
So relax Lance ~ just smile normally.
Zoo Crew ~ no falling and injuring any body part that will be exposed and showing in the picture.
I'm praying that my lovely BURN/peeling skin from last week's football game will be gone and that no lovely zits decide to come calling.
*sigh*
I love having the pics... just not the process of getting them. :o)

2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

you are the only one that looks happy to be in the picture. It can be stressful, and part of a photographers job is to help you feel at ease once you are there. And I can't believe that you have so much Christmas stuff done before halloween. I hope to be able to do that someday, because I hate stressing about all of that during the holidays and it takes away from the spirit of Christmas. But alas I am a procrastinator! You are my hero!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your pictures every year, and I think you all look great in them. But i do know how stressful having a family picture can be. Ours are usually done last minute. congrats on having it all done before thaksgiving. I wish I had your organization.