We made it!!!!
One final night of activities...
We will be bundling up the crew and going to see the Interlochen lights down in Arlington.
Over 150 big homes all decked out in Christmas lights.
There is a local business man who finances all the city fees to keep the lights going... meaning he pays for all the police who do the traffic controlling for this piece of heaven!

Our crew will most likely fall asleep but that is just fine with me.
Have the Christmas music playing while looking at gorgeous light displays... my Christmas present to me!
You've made it... you read through all our countdowns for this Christmas season.
I'm glad I got to share them all with you...
Merry Christmas Y'all...

2 comments:
I love all your fun christmas ideas! Thanks for sharing. :o)
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing what you guys did everyday. Lots of good ideas. What a neat light display too, Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment