Happy Mother's Day!
I know that I am so blessed to have three beautiful children.
BUT, I also know exactly how this video explains.
To carry a baby myself... to have a baby that is a part of Lance and myself. To hold a brand new newborn and KNOW that a caseworker won't be calling tomorrow telling me that their is a "chance" this baby will be leaving our home... to have one that is 100% ours from the get-go...
I hope ya'll can understand, just as the song says, "I would die for that." ...

3 comments:
Steph, I truly loves your message and the song. If we could all encourage those who can give a child to others to do so, instead of the heartache of not ever knowing the joys of raising a child. Happy Mother's Day to you. Love, Stephanie
I love this video and song! I have seen it on alot of the adoption blogs I look at and it makes me cry everytime!
I also just realized that I have been missing out on your updates. I thought I had you on my feed reader, but apparently not! I just changed that though!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Very touching. Happy Mother's Day to you!!
Post a Comment