Monday, May 5, 2008

Six Years Together....

Lance comes home tonight with a dozen yellow roses.... ohhh la la!
Yep, six years together ...
BUT, yellow roses are an inside joke!So approx. six years ago... Lance asked me out on a date to the temple (very cool in itself), when he opened the door he handed me a dozen yellow roses. I totally loved them and was saying thank you to him when he blurted out really LOUD & FAST,
"It's for friendship!"
I said thanks again and we went to the temple.

After getting home that night, he explains to me that the color yellow for flowers means friendship. He didn't want me to think he was trying to "go too fast!" He is so cute!

So, tonight he walks in from work with his YELLOW flowers in hand and blurts out,

"It's for friendship!"

I totally laughed so hard... that's a good one honey.

I love you Lancings! (six years has flown by...)

4 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Yellow ..it is for friendship! How nice that you are married to your best friend! :) You have gone crazy blogtastic in the last day! :)
YAY I LOVE IT!

The Dawg Pound said...

We should have celebrated on Sunday with everything else. Well it's not too late to say Happy Anniversary!! Love ya guys

Swanson Family said...

That is a great story!! So cute - and something to laugh about each year!

SusieQ said...

So sweet. I love yellow roses!

Thanks for your comment on my blog...I know that you totally get it. You've been there, and more.

I'm so glad to have found your blog!!