She will be an 'official' duckling in our pond for forever...
We are so excited. Her dress is made... our family is coming...
It is all coming together~
Yet, this week has been the HARDEST ROUGHEST WORST week in mommaduck's life. Health issues with my dad landing him in ICU, the Tank pushing himself in 'high gear' as a four year old, relationship issues with in-laws, my friends and family not able to come to this sealing. I got four calls yesterday letting me know that family and friends that had planned to come to the sealing will not be coming now. It really shouldn't matter... but it still bummed me out~ a LOT! As long as Lance, Tiny-T and I are there the show will still go on. But with all the 'stuff' happening in my family I was asking Lance if we shouldn't just cancel it for this weekend and reschedule for later on. He, of course, said NO!!!! I agree. It is just that something has to give and I was feeling like it is going to be my sanity that goes. I'm very much excited about having our little one sealed to us. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed us with incredible children. I know that eventually the Tank will become human again! This week should be peaceful, our home should feel like a haven, we should be contemplating this awesome event coming... it has been the polar opposite.
So for the two people that might read this blog... send up a little prayer for us... Thanks!

6 comments:
I totally understand about the 4-year-old demon syndrome - Janae is cursed with that as well.
Things will work out - maybe someone is trying to get you down and stop this amazing blessing from happening because he knows how amazing it is and how much stronger it will make your family and your testimonies...just a thought. Don't let him win!! Things will be great - like you said, Lance, you and Tiny-T are all that matter tomorrow!!! Enjoy!
Things will work out. It always seems like things go crazy when something as beautiful as this is taking place. Just think of the amazing blessings you have been given. This ability to have such beautiful children, and the love and happiness you show them every day. We would be there to witness your sealing if we could, but please know we are there with you in spirit, and our prayers are with you for peace and happiness (and okay a little sanity too) Congratulations again to you!
I have a confession.
I read your blog and you don't even know me. (well, we've met once or twice.) :)
But I do know Keven & Lauri and Jason & Teresa... so I feel like I sorta kinda know you in a roundabout way. maybe??
lol
I just wanted to say Congratulations on the sealing of your little one to you tomorrow. That is so special and so exciting. I hope the day goes well and you are able to focus on what is going on and not who wasn't able to make it. What a fabulous thing for your family.
Congratulations!!!
I know exactly how you feel with your whole family issue. I have 5 siblings and I don't think any will make the time to come to ours, even thought they have had a two month notice. And I am sorry about your rough week, I am kindof expecting that for us two. That is how is seems to work out when families are preparing to be sealed in the temple. It is Satan's work on overdrive! Congrats! I am SO EXCITED for you and tinyT!
Steph!
Congratulations on the sealing! And I hope everything else is getting better and better.
Congratulatioms. That is so exciting.
Post a Comment