We were camping for Labor day weekend and the weather was beautiful.
We took the ducklings to the ocean and they played hard.
(Please disreguard my daughter's hand, sand was everywhere and this was just before we left... sorry Fan-C)
I'm grateful to have you and to have the honor of serving as your mother.
I love you all the way to the moon and back....

4 comments:
I love the coast!!! I wish we could have seen more of you while camping. I enjoyed the short visit at the park. The photo is adorable!!!
:) Great picture!!You guys have CUTIE PIES!!
How is life going..It is so amazing to have everyone & everything going, going, going now that school is in!
Also, cute backpack!
What happy little ducklings!
We have yet to get to the coast, and I am not a happy camper about it! And your little ones are just the cutest, seriously! ANd they are some lucky little ones to have you as their mother!
Post a Comment