You look HOT!!! Isn't it a great feeling getting it all chopped off! I always feel like my head is just going to bounce off my neck without all the weight of my hair! Way to be brave by making the change! ;)
so different....looks great...and love the color...I bet it does feel so much lighter...Ok you are a styling mom...thanks for letting us in on your choices and final makeover photo
FINALLY! Do you realize I've been thinking of your new haircut for days now? Silly, I know. I'm so excited you posted pics. It looks GREAT!!! I am so jealous of your bravery to go short. I'm such a coward... LOVE THE CUT - LOVE THE COLOR!!
WOW. You are brave. I would love that feeling but not daring enough. I did it once when we lived in Texas and do miss it sometimes. I really like the color!
15 comments:
You look HOT!!! Isn't it a great feeling getting it all chopped off! I always feel like my head is just going to bounce off my neck without all the weight of my hair! Way to be brave by making the change! ;)
so different....looks great...and love the color...I bet it does feel so much lighter...Ok you are a styling mom...thanks for letting us in on your choices and final makeover photo
Looks great! Love the cut, love the color!
I like it alot. Change is good sometimes. Makes me want to go and get my hair chopped off too.
That looks awesome! I love it, now I want one. I'm so glad we got to help you. I love that light feeling after a haircut.
What a difference! I love the color! I'll bet your head feels like it could float away! LOL
I really like it. I want to chop all of mine off soon.
so very cute! you look great. I like the color too.
FINALLY! Do you realize I've been thinking of your new haircut for days now? Silly, I know. I'm so excited you posted pics. It looks GREAT!!! I am so jealous of your bravery to go short. I'm such a coward...
LOVE THE CUT - LOVE THE COLOR!!
(where did you go??)
You really got brave!! I love it!
Love Auntie T
SO CUTE !!!!! I love the new hair-do. You look great!
Steph I absolute love your hair! Very pretty :)
WOW. You are brave. I would love that feeling but not daring enough. I did it once when we lived in Texas and do miss it sometimes. I really like the color!
Looks GREAT!!
You look awesome!!!! Change is always great, expecially when it looks fantastic!!!
Post a Comment