Civil War 2008
Ducks crushed the Beavers, 65 - 38
It took away the Rose Bowl dreams for the Beavs... sorry guys!
Awesome game!
My bro-in-law (major Beaver fan) made a friendly wager with my younger brother and now must stand at a MAJOR BUSY intersection, two weeks from now, and wear Duck gear and hold a sign proclaiming his love for the Ducks! Oh, there will be pictures... maybe even a video. I will definitely post it~~~

5 comments:
I don't smell the same sweet smell...in fact it smells too much like ducks! That is too funny about your bro-in-law. Poor guy! Glad the game somebody happy(you), look forward to the pictures.
he he, that's funny. You gotta post pics!
What a great game it was. GO DUCKS!!!!!!
It was soooooooooooooo wonderful, I am still grinning like a fool.
Stephanie-
This is Maranda (mauzy) Crop! Your blog is so adorable! We got your cute Christmas card and your children are so cute! Our blog is www.macrop.blogspot.com and
www.themauzyclan.com.
Hope your holiday season is wonderful!!
-Maranda
Post a Comment