Saturday, January 17, 2009

I wanna Rock!!!!

The Tank wants to be a rockstar!
New Year's Eve was spent at Shawn and Stephanie's house and they pulled out RockBand. We don't have any video games or Wii's or band equipment games, so my kids were very intrigued. The Tank just walked over and grabbed the guitar first and then took his turn with the sticks. He was really excited.
Stephanie (his Auntie) is standing so close so that she can do the bass drum pedal on the floor. The Tank is too short to man the drums and the pedal at the same time.

Rock on Tank man... Rock on!
Now, he wants that for Christmas... oh sheesh... the new lists have begun.




3 comments:

rachel said...

It's only the beginning of big Christmas lists!

LeaAnne said...

:) I love you and the fact that you have such FUN KIDS!!

(Always new you would!)

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

The drums are hard to play. I can do the foot pedal and the pads but I am not coordinated enough to do them at the same time.