#1 Being at the beach... I LOVE to be at the ocean and hear the roar of the waves and feel the wind on my face... you can scream and no one can hear you and yet it is the most PEACEFUL place for me (aside from the temple)
#2 Watching my husband with his children. Wrestling, teaching them to ride their bikes, running in the waves (pic below of Lance and Tank running waves... ), teaching them how to set up camp, reading them books, having the kiddos all want to pile on his lap...
#4 I can walk on the beach for hours... put me on a track or walking down the block and ugh, I'm done really quick. But, put me on the beach and let me stroll... I love it.
All this talk of the beach makes me want to head over to the coast... maybe we will.

3 comments:
I love the beach, too! You can probably tell when you walk into my living room, right?
I love the beach too! I love the sights and sounds but unfortunately my hubby is completely opposite me. He'll do anything to keep from walking in the sand. LOL. And, funny you mention Hawaii, we are actually trying to decide if that's going to be our family vacation this year because of a rare opportunity that we were invited to go, the only thing we have to pay for is the flight for our whole family, and food of course. Still a pretty penny, I really want to go though! Hope you guys can go someday!
The beach is my favorite place to be. Since Jeremy and I have been together, we have gone every February for a 3 day get away. Sadly, this year we're not going to make it.
I'm glad though that our reunion is going to be at the beach again!
Post a Comment