The primary kids were all "Called to Serve" during sharing time on Sunday. They got to choose where they were going to serve.
Tiny-T (with the help of her awesome Sunbeam teacher) chose El Paso, TX (where her daddy served, of course).
Fan-C chose Africa. She has been telling me this for about a year.
The primary presidency came over to tell me where the Tank was going to serve. He chose the ZOO. Hey, there is a HUGE surprise. So, they called him to the San Diego South ZOO Mission. He thought that would work just fine. :o)

10 comments:
Oh my gosh! Your kids are so dared cute! This is something that needs to be in their journals for later reference!
The zoo was quite the thing! We all got a kick out of it in primary.
LOL that cracks me up, what a cutie.
That is soooo him! thanks for the ride for Luke. It helped a lot!
That makes me laugh. The San Diego zoo is super cool though, he is going to love it.
Ha ha, that's great! Well, at least it was the San Diego zoo. What fun!
I think the Zoo is the perfect place to serve a mission. It is like the garden of eden! That is just too cute! Thanks for stopping and saying HI on sunday!
What great mission calls!! I hope tank likes the food ;)I hear his mission has some odd food things!
So cool! You should be proud.
The Tank is one of my favorite kiddos in primary. I wish that the senior primary was still together with the little guys. I miss his sweet little comments! Tell him that Elijah would LOVE to be his mission companion at the Zoo!
Post a Comment