Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring ~ glorious Spring

To say that the weather is fabulous is a HUGE understatement. It is just gorgeous and I love the sun being out. We are soaking up some much needed Vitamin D. My kiddos are tired and filthy after running around outside and I love it. So much better than them sitting inside wanting to watch movies all day long. The rule is that when it is nice and sunny there is NO TV. The crew takes off outside and play until they are beyond tired.
I want this weather to just stay, no more rain... we've done our time.
Off to go and enjoy this weather~~~ Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

I want the sun to stay, too!

Mrs Smith said...

We went and found a new hike today. So much fun. I love the beautiful weather.

SusieQ said...

Amen!

Kirsten said...

I am going to cry when it goes away.