Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Fan-C!

Yep, this is my seven year old. In leggings with boots and sporting her "uniform" ~ Hannah Montana t-shirt. Seems like yesterday, she was two years old and insisting that she wanted to be baptised now! I kept telling her, "six more years". Now I have one year! Time has FLOWN!
She loves anything dealing with paper (just like her momma), Hannah Montana, her hand held video game and Reba (the show that is in reruns with Reba McIntyre). She loves to sing and told me today that she didn't want to brag but she is quite good at it.
(so humble)
Happy Birthday Fan-C ~ we LOVE you!

4 comments:

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

Love the boots... Happy Birthday!

Terase said...

She is such a pretty little girl! Can't believe how fast the time has gone by! But then I also remember you as a little girl!

Man I am getting old!!!!!!!!

Happy BD Fan-C

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Fan C!!!!!

The Dawg Pound said...

I hate that we have to miss all the birthdays!! We miss you guys like crazy. We'll be back for Christmas the 17th of December.