
Here is our home.
We love this home.
Our three youngest have never known any other place except this home.
We have loved, laughed, cried, said hellos, said goodbyes in this home.
This house that we have made our home is for sale.
With Lancing being transferred ~ the house must go.
No one wants this house.
Cute house, clean, no repairs needed (well maintained) BUT
it is located on a panhandle lot and no one will give it a chance.
We have lowered the price, again.
Although by the huge (NOT) turnout at today's open house proves that price doesn't matter.
It is a double edged sword.... I think, " fine! I'll just keep this house cuz I love it." Yet, I don't want to be alone when Lance has to go and it is still not sold.
Open houses are not working.
How are we supposed to sell this house????

2 comments:
I just saw on a talk show where a couple auctioned their house off. The sold tickets for like $50 or $100 and made a bunch of money and then picked a winner. You could always say that however much of the profits will go to Haiti.
Contact the Unsellables on TLC. I'm sorry it isn't going well. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment