I have not forgotten the blog... I've just been frustrated trying to download pics so I can blog. I hate blogging without a picture. *sigh* So here is my pic free post.
Our computer's USB port is not working... so my camera can't deliver you pics of my cute zoo crew in all their glory.
So any computer port geniuses out there?
.
On to updates...
.
Our house is NOT selling...
we just reduced the price again. (Now down 30K)
We are having an open house tomorrow... keeping our fingers crossed.
.
We bought a Chrysler Town and Country last Saturday and by Wednesday I had my precious TRUCK back! I love my Expedition!! All the car seats could NOT fit in that little tiny mini van. It had lots of bells and whistles and the zoo crew went gaga over the DVD system but alas we had to take it back and try to find a bigger vehicle. They couldn't find one so we got our "old" one back. (which is just fine with me) So to ensure that this truck o' mine stays MINE... I had the radiator flushed, the fuel filter changed, NEW tires (killer deal at Costco! ~ sorry to betray you Mr. Les Schwab ~ but we saved over a $100 PER tire) and Aamco is fixing the transmission on Monday. I know! I'm sending out vibes that the dreaded trany bill will be LOW...
a girl can dream!
.
I have healed nicely from my surgery. Life is suh-weet post surgery. Still gaining my strength and getting over being tired a LOT. But, compared to how it could have gone...
I am extremely blessed!
.
The Tank is an official addict. He even tells people that he is OBSESSED (his word) with Star Wars. The child has NEVER seen even one movie. He has a friend at school who is a wee bit obsessed himself and has turned my son into a walking Star Wars encyclopedia... so now everything is Star Wars! With his birthday only a month away... I'm going to be making a light saber cake, a Death Star pinata and the presents will fit the theme. I've only seen the three original Star Wars movies... I've never seen the prequels... so I'm not a very good resource for the Tank. Sorry to disappoint....
.
.
So, I will have TONS of pics to overload you all with if, when or somehow... someday.

1 comment:
You probably dont know me... I dont know if I have commented before or not, but I have been reading your blog. I know some of your family (I am in the 2nd ward)and friends (Isnt daniel moore great) and have seen your blog on their radars. I find your story inspiring and I think that you are a strong woman.
That is not the reason I am commenting, I usually like to remain as an anonymous stalker, but I have to let the cat out of the bag for this one... I have the best sorce for your star wars party. you have probably already seen this, but incase you havent, go check this out. It is this awsome blog all about little boy crafts and stuff including COOL B-day party ideas. I have a little boy and I love this blog. But they just did a spot on star wars themed birthday parties.
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2010/02/star-wars-and-sisters.html
Good luck and hopefully your comp gets fixed so we can see pics of the party that I am sure will be fab.
Post a Comment