2119 sq. ft. 3 bed/2 bath
HUGE kitchen with granite counter tops and all new appliances.
Not a short sale = closing within 2 - 3 weeks....
I know, fast!
(finally)
Same elementary school as last year...
Same Stake... different ward...
Crossing our fingers - toes - eyes... everything that can be crossed.
I don't want to go on vacation with no home to come 'home' to...
***Update***
So here is the Reader's Digest version of the situation.
BofA is a pile of poo...
That should be enough but I'll explain a little further.
They are still dragging their feet on an approval that should have come THREE weeks ago.
Since this is an already approved short sale it should have been done.
They have no motivation to move quickly since they are losing over $140k on the deal... hmmmm. So I decided that they were no longer going to 'drive the bus'.
Lance and I looked at homes last night and found a couple we were interested in.
We went and looked at this one and liked it.
We put an offer in on it and the realtor said if we got the offer in to her before 5pm tonight her bank will make a decision first thing Monday morning... before 10am. We had our offer in before 3pm... so now we wait.
Both homes have plus/minuses.
I am leaning toward the second...
I can't really explain it... just my gut.
Maybe cuz BofA has torqued me off so much I don't want their stinkin' house no mas.
I don't know...
It's in the Lord's hands now.


1 comment:
Wait? So is this a different house than the one they were making you jump through all the hoops for? What happened to the other one? Did they turn you down after all of that? Sorry for the Spanish inquisition, just curious....hopefully this one works out for you - and quickly too!
Post a Comment