Monday, November 22, 2010

Houston, We Have a Problem...

I'm sitting in church yesterday listening with Tiny-T quietly drawing on her doodle pad and then I hear... "Momma!" I look down and she says.... "Momma I want a baby." I don't miss a beat... "Maybe Santa will bring you one." She didn't miss one either, "No! I want a baby brother!" I look into her beautiful blue eyes and say, "Houston, we have a problem!" Lance heard our exchange and starts laughing. He then looks at me and says, "Maybe..." Ummmmmmm, hello!!!!!??????!!!!! Am I the only person here that understands that the likelihood of this happening is almost at zero percent? I don't have equipment (Freedom day anniversary December 28th) and we aren't listed with any state or agency for adoption. The Tank used to ask for a baby when he was younger... we were still getting babies at that point... but no boys. Tiny-T had never asked for this before... *sigh* Sorry Tiny... Santa won't be delivering THAT this year.

No comments: