This is my sweet Miss Fan-C.
She is five years old in this pic...
now she is eight ~ going on sixteen.
Right now she would be rolling her eyes and saying,
"Whatever..."
completely full of attitude and angst.
(sigh)

What happened to my sweet wee girlie?
I have this hormonal lil wannabe adult running around my house bursting into tears because one of her siblings has touched her, touched her "stuff", looked at her funny or just breathes too close to her.
Seriously, I know she is my mini-me...
how the heck did my mother survive?
Most of her conversations begin with the word:
"Actually..."
I am really starting to dislike that word so very very much.
On we go... I know, I know...
it's only just begun.
But this is horrible timing with me going off my Rt. 44 coke with limes from Sonic... no "sweet nectar" to take away the pounding headache every night.
(((over three months off caffeine ~ go me!)))

No comments:
Post a Comment