You KNOW you are totally singing it now or at least humming it.
It's the end of the "year" again.
Friday is the crew's last day of school!!!!
Then it's three months of "It's boring", "I'm bored", "There's nothing to do!"...
I'm so not looking forward to hearing all of that.
BUT, it does mean we are leaving for Oregon soon (YAY!!!!!!)...
The crew will now be in the 3rd, 2nd and 1st grades.
My lil train of ducklings all truckin' through school in a nice neat orderly row...
This will be our first complete Texas summer since we moved here in August last summer.
It's already so humid and hot... ugh... our Oregon family and friends have been enduring all the colder temps and rain ~~~ I'd gladly take all of that right about now.
Fan-C woke up this morning and after reminding her that she will NOT be wearing jeans to school since it is already over 80 degrees at 7am... stomps away from me and says... "I'm sick of all this HEAT!" Amen girlie girl... AMEN!

No comments:
Post a Comment