We are back!
Wedding ~ beautiful and done!
Sunriver ~ beautiful, races, bowling awards and done!
Springfield ~ family , friends, parade, bbqs, river, big fish and sadly... done!
Update on gum... crew hated it! Used suckers to pop ears on plane rides.
Update on furniture... piece of gum found my couch ~ ummmm, end of gum in my house.
We enjoyed amazing weather, family and friends in Oregon and were 'welcomed' home to super hot and sweaty temps. Ugh. Only six more weeks until we are blessed with school once again. Yes, I'm counting down and yes, I'm super excited.
It will give me so much more time to plot my move back to Oregon ~ for good.

2 comments:
Glad you had a Great Visit to our Home Land!!!! Advise on Gum... Purchase a Bottle on D-Solv-It it's a Citris oil base product that takes Gum/the sticky stuff on price tags all kinds of sticky yucky stuff out of fabric/off glass and all kinds of Multi surfaces... Take Care!!!
I loved visiting with you the night of the wedding! We just got back from southern california and were stunned at the 110 degree temps. That's without humidity of course. Within six hours of driving, the temp plummeted from 108 to 48 degrees (at night) as we made our way back into the Oregon mountains. That's quite a change..but very welcome. I hope you can come back the Oregon soon!
Post a Comment