Wonder of wonders, miracles of miracles... we are finally pregnant (seven weeks)! We didn't want to tell anyone until we had PROOF from our OB... so here it is. TWO babies! Our pond is gonna be overflowing... we are beyond excited and happy! This has been over five years in the 'making'.
Here we go~~~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
APRIL FOOLS!!! ;o)
Okay, so some people didn't like our joke. Sorry!
*edited at 12:41pm*


3 comments:
Hey..This is SUCH GREAT NEWS!! I am SOOOO happy for you!
(Not an April fools joke right??)
Are you killing me!!! I got all excited, called Joel into the room and my heart was beating out of control. Joke? Serious?
Yes, this was an April Fools joke. Some of ya'll got pretty heated to find out that this was only a joke. IF the miracle of conceiving EVER does come to our family... I will be shouting it from the rooftops~~~not posting it online (first). Love you all.... hee hee hee ;o)
Post a Comment