Oh my heart aches for you as I watch the pictures of her. I'm sad that I never had the opportunity to snuggle her and get to know her.
I can't believe time has passed so quickly. What darling video pictures. You have me in tears knowing that London is just about that age now and I can't even imagine the pain of losing her...You are an amazingly strong women. Love you, Teresa
My friend, tears..flowing like crazy. You are so all so amazing. Love you.
Wow. I don't know how you survived that. I guess you just keep going, one day at a time. I may be coming to you for advice in the future...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my heart aches for you as I watch the pictures of her. I'm sad that I never had the opportunity to snuggle her and get to know her.
I can't believe time has passed so quickly. What darling video pictures. You have me in tears knowing that London is just about that age now and I can't even imagine the pain of losing her...You are an amazingly strong women. Love you, Teresa
My friend, tears..flowing like crazy. You are so all so amazing. Love you.
Wow. I don't know how you survived that. I guess you just keep going, one day at a time. I may be coming to you for advice in the future...
Post a Comment