Tuesday, April 8, 2008

See that girl...

Tiny-T my Dancing Queen...

The house is quiet. The ducklings are in their rooms playing nicely with toys and all the world is calm and right. I don't like the TV to be on, so usually after some quiet time I will turn on the stereo and blast out some thumpin' music. Maybe two notes into the song here comes Tiny-T running full speed for the living room. The girl LOVES music. She also loves to dance. She is already into her dance routine by the time she finds her place right in front of the entertainment center, where she can dance and watch herself in the blank screen of the TV.
She dances the entire time loudly proclaiming that "This is MY song..." each time a new song starts. She likes to hold hands and then she feels brave enough to jump around and know that she won't fall.
People who meet her for the first time say things like, "She is so quiet. Does she ever talk?" To which I usually laugh hysterically and say, "She is either talking or singing from the moment she wakes up until she finally falls asleep each night."
I think that Tiny-T will be on broadway someday...
that is how I will finally get a trip to New York City!

1 comment:

LeaAnne said...

It is so funny how kids do that! We have one who REALLY only likes to talk after every one else is asleep! lol So cute!