Winchester Bay! Beautiful weather... 70+ degrees, light wind ~ paradise!
Look at him goooooo... he tried so hard to 'catch a wave' ;o)
Hey Tank wanna go on the board?
Wonder of wonders, miracles of miracles.... Tiny-T TOUCHED, PLAYED & ENJOYED THE SAND! She didn't even hesitate... usually she is COVERED head to toe, absolutely no skin showing. Then she sits in a camping chair (which I did provide) and watches everything going on~ making sure that not one grain of sand comes in contact with her skin...
While taking pics of Fan-C and daddy playing in the water I look down and this is what I saw...
Where are ya going honey?
I want to play with daddy... and off she went.
We had so much fun. We camped in Reedsport with Lance's brother and his family.
The weather was amazing, we got to go and visit family camping in Florence on Sunday afternoon... GREAT FUN!

2 comments:
Looks like a beautiful weekend, and you got to see the sun. How Fun!!
What a fun weekend! And it looks like you had the beach almost all to yourselves!! I guess we just missed you at Honeyman. We showed up to visit right after you left.
Post a Comment