Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day - Review...

These are the frames I made for Mother's Day this year...
I think I had modpodge everywhere, I kept finding spots to clean over this last week.

The ducklings brought me in their gift... a yummy DQ ice-cream cake...

Lance bought me the new Josh Groban DVD/CD combo... LOVE IT.

He also bought a magic bullet... a small blender that chops and blends and 'makes fruit smoothies'... hint hint hint. :o) Okay Lancings, I will make you a fruit smoothie~thanks for the gifts.

3 comments:

The Dawg Pound said...

I love the frames. OK so when did you get the pictures? I haven't even gotten our copy back to see what our family picture looks like. What a great IDea

Stephanie said...

I copied the files to our computer and then made regular printed pages of all the pictures and then modgepodged like crazy. Real photos don't modgepodge very well. Your pics look wonderful (of course ;o) )
We gave the CD back to Shawn & Steph...

Anonymous said...

happy mothers day to you! looks like you had a great day. I love the picture frames. How very neat!
I have bene trying to get Dusitn to buy me that blender for awhile now. Maybe santa will bring it this year.