"It's close to midnight and something 'evils' lurking in the dark...."
Ummmmm, NOPE, just me
and my AWESOME husband
standing in line at the good ole' Walmart grabbing
'Breaking Dawn'.
Now, you may be wondering how Mommaduck and her awesome husband could even begin to THINK about leaving their pond and go anywhere after dark without their ducklings, let alone at midnight?!?
Well, I surprised Lance with a night out for his birthday. We stayed at a hotel, ate out, and watched a movie that got out just in time to be the second person to purchase the book at the Walmart.
At the time of this post I have long been done with the book... I laughed, I cried (twice)
and at the end.... I let out a HUGE sigh.

5 comments:
so what did you think about the book? I liked the first one, but I hear that this final book is not as good as the first three.
glad you got to go out and have a great time.
Okay, so I can see why Twilight fans are not all bubbling over about the fourth book ~~~~ BUT, I loved it. The scenes it created... I cried (twice - at least). Amazing in it's own way. I was 100% satisfied with how it all worked out for the whole group. I am a happy and smiling Twilight series fan ;o)
What a great husband to know you would want a picture for your blog. You are so cute, and thanks for being so excited for us about going to the temple. I can't wait!
LOL
The Blog bug has hit hard when your DH KNOWS you MUST, MUST, MUST have a picture for the blog! :)
Love you!
Just finished the book a few nights ago...I was sad to see it end.
Post a Comment