Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What?!?



The Tank and the girls were crowding around one frazzled daddyduck tonight. He was trying to get their dinner assembled and they kept yelling out what they wanted on what colored plate and how they wanted it put together. Craziness... a zoo crew regular feature at mealtime.

The girls were 'helping' Lance pull things out of the fridge and the Tank kept yelling out that he wanted cheese with his dinner... he felt like daddyduck wasn't listening. All of a sudden the Tank yells, "DAD! And I will cut the cheese!" Both daddyduck and mommaduck broke down laughing and it relieved a lot of tension from the kitchen. Of course the ducklings didn't understand why that was funny...

oh well...

4 comments:

Desiree said...

I'm so glad you found me Stephanie. At first I had a hard time remembering who you were, but as soon as I saw your pictures, it clicked! That's too funny, sounds like mealtime at our house too.

SusieQ said...

Fun to see you at the coast this weekend. Wish we would have had more time to talk. Maybe we can get Little Guy and Tank together for a playdate sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

kids say the cutest things.
Thanks for the laugh.

the splendid life of us... said...

I just love how kids know just when to say something funny to break the tension! They are smart!