My Fan-C has been telling me for years all the wonderful occupations she will have when she grows up. Tiny-T came up to me this week and said, "Momma when I grow up I'm gonna be... ummmmmm" I asked her what and tried to fill in the blanks for her. A doctor, a cabaret dancer on broadway, a teacher, a scientist... (most of which she has no clue what they are). She just says "Nope. I'm gonna be a Momma." With a big smile she ran to her room and collected her 500 dolls and baby bottles and started her feeding training. This made me feel great. I must be doing something half-way right if I am making 'mommyhood' look like a desired "CAREER"~~~ right?!? Well, Tiny-T I know you will be a great "Momma" someday...
you will be my one who has a dozen ducklings of your own.
6 comments:
That's so cute that she wants to be a Momma. From what I've seen, you're a great Mommma. Rachael told me a few weeks ago she wants to have baby! Scary words to hear when she's just turning 9 though.
She is so cute!
She's going to be a great Momma! Especially if she's already thinking about it, that's great.
What a tribute to you, Stephanie. She wants to be a Momma because she loves you so much and wants to be just like you.
Very sweet!
Amanda aka yarngirl
Katie and I had this talk yesterday ...I thought I would pop back and tell you.. She told me she was going to have 100 babies and I Isaid.."that's alot..you will need some help after being Pregnant that many times!" she looked at me and laughed... and said "my husband will help with some of it" lol I sure hope she is not confused later in life;)
Post a Comment