Sunday, October 5, 2008

Waddling home with their tails behind them...

The Ducks didn't do so well last night at USC. My husband got frustrated with me since I couldn't tell him play by play how the Ducks got to this huge deficit. I told him that I turned the TV on when the Ducks were winning 10 to 3. Then before the half they were down 27 to 10 and well, it just got uglier from there. He was at the Priesthood session of General Conference. Half way through they lost their sound for the satellite feed. He said once it went out SEVERAL men left conference... drawn to the game I'm sure. Knowing that the Ducks were 'killed' he still wanted to watch the game, which is shown again at 11:30pm! I don't understand what the draw is. Why would you want to live through the horror ~~~ AGAIN?!?

2 comments:

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

Men and their teams/sports =)

Sepulveda Family said...

Ummmmm......can you say painful!?! That was a terrible game!