He is amazing. He works so hard for our family. He has stayed up to wee hours of the morning trying to figure out ways to help our family... only to get up within two hours to head off to another full day of work. I try to 'spare' him too many details on some subjects just to avoid this staying up thing... but sometimes he still does it.
To say that I love him is such a huge understatement. He comes home and instantly wants to get the kids out from under my feet and entertain them with reading books or looking at Fan-C's homework. He will help with dinner (some nights he will cook), he gives the kids their baths, he cleans dishes and helps with the other parts of our home, and he takes out the garbage without being asked. I know, AMAZING!
I want the world for him. I know he would never seek it for himself. I want him to find his JOY. I want him to be truly happy with everything in his life. I want him to KNOW that he has a family that loves him "all the way to the moon and back" to quote his daughter.
You're awesome, You Rock, You are a KING!
Remember Lance, you are meant for greatness!

5 comments:
awww, such a sweet post. I am so glad that you found your hapiness.
Does he give lessons? Just kidding, Hubby's have great things they do in different ways. He sounds like a keeper! What a sweet post to him. Thanks for reading my blog Stephanie, it's nice to know.
That is awesome!
What a great hubby you have, yeah for amazing dads and husbands the world needs more of them, I really don't know what I would do without mine. I am so glad that we have hooked up via blogs : )
Such a sweet post for such a sweet guy! I'm glad Pete doesn't read blogs or he'd bug me about why I don't write nice things about him on mine!
Post a Comment