Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Fan-C

Okay, I can't believe that Fan-C is SIX already! I remember her being two years old at a cousin's baptism and begging to be able to be baptized and explaining to her how she would have to wait six more years and now we are down to TWO!
Fan-C has been thinking of all her cousins when choosing her cake for the last two years. They always want the flower or balloon from the cake... so she has been choosing these 'scored' cakes enabling EVERYONE to be able to have a flower. That is so nice Fan-C.


We don't have a home large enough to accomodate our large families and we don't have a budget to rent or go to a 'public' place sooooooo, we borrowed the church's gym. Tons of room for the kiddos to run around and play and plenty of 'seating'... ;o)
She was very grateful for the gifts she received and Thanks You were prepared and mailed the next morning... Hoppa and Grandma Lillie got her a princess Barbie with extra outfits. She has been in heaven for the last two days changing this dolls clothes every five minutes.
Let the ATTITUDE begin.

Seriously, I thought I had until the age of nine before this kicked in... she is so 'advanced' for her age. GREAT!!!! (said sarcastically)


MAKE UP!!!! Mommaducks sends out a BIG 'thanks' to the three sets of Uncles/Aunts who have supplied her with such items.

Really, thank you for choosing neutral light shades. She and her cousin have been glamming it up ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hapy birthday fan-C!
I never would have thought to use the gym at Church what a great idea! (I am well aware of how big a family there is :) )
I hope that she had a wonderful birthday.