skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pumpkin Patch Season...
We took the ducklings and two of our neices to the farm this last weekend...
They had a blast in the hay maze, eating FREE apple crisp and ice cream, and searching for their perfect FREE pumpkin. Yes, there is a definate theme at this place. It has stuff to get and do for FREE!!!!
Here are the ducklings with their pumpkin choices... Tank said he wanted the scarecrow up so we set him up once we got home from the pumpkin patch.
My neice T kept hauling the ducklings around on the pumpkin cart. Kids thought it was so fun and I didn't have to keep counting heads... this place was BUSY!!!
5 comments:
I love Detering!
I've been searching for a place like that here in San Antonio--no luck! Every place that says they're a pumkin patch is really just a parking lot with a bunch of pumpkins! Come on!
This is where we went too! I love this orchard...so much FREE stuff! And it's so pretty there.
I love pumpkin patch pictures and I love that detering does all the FREE stuff, way to go you spending savy lady : )
Looks like they had alot of fun.
Post a Comment