Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Moral of the Story is...

Don't bet against the DUCKS!!!
I think my brother-in-law Kevin learned this, the hard way.
He had to stand at a very busy intersection ducked out in Duck gear (pun intended) and hold a sign made by my sister. For an hour he stood in the FREEZING cold with rain falling and walked back and forth proclaiming the duck victory. The people of our fair town responded... lots of honking, yelling and one guy stopped and said, "Well, I guess you better not bet next time, eh boy." Kevin was a great sport. Family and friends came out to witness and document the event.
GO DUCKS!!!!

One side... and the other side...
The blurry part says... "I lost a Civil War bet."



4 comments:

Sally F said...

That's beautiful. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

so funny! Thanks for sharing

the splendid life of us... said...

We were very embarrassed by how our Beavs played! Holy Cow! Not fun to watch. McCoy even threw up he was so disgusted.

Kirsten said...

LOL, I will be laughing about it for days, thanks for sharing.