Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stanley Tree 2008

Our tree, almost nine feet tall, smells wonderful, looks beautiful and all is well... as long as I don't touch it. Once I make contact my nose is a runny mess & my eyes itch.. oh it is lovely. So you would think, well the tree is up and decorated, my awesome hubby has taken on the 'watering' duties... no more worries. Yeah right! I have all these little bulldozers running around and the tree is always somehow 'in the way'. *Sigh* But, I love the lights and I love just to sit and stare at it. Christmas is all about the music and lights for me. My ducklings have been learning the true meaning a lot this year... our 25 day count-down to Christmas has had different activities and movies and books every night... this year I am leaning away from Santa and snowmen and focusing on Christ. It is amazing what these little people comprehend and how much they really retain.
So from Mommaduck, Daddyduck and the Zoo Crew...
Merry Christmas to you~~~~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your tree is beautiful.

Grandma Cebe said...

I love your tree. Very pretty.

the splendid life of us... said...

I am assuming that it is a real tree since you said that you are allergic to it. It looks too perfect to be real. It is seriously beautiful! I love the icecicles and snowflakes, they make it look very enchanting!

rachel said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!!
Gorgeous tree.