Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm gonna marry...

I got to teach the cute little Sunbeams yesterday. The entire class consists of my daughter, Tiny-T and one other little cute girl. Yeah, really tough, I know! We were talking about how each of them have an earthly daddy and a Heavenly Father too. While in the middle of our short lesson, Lance stuck his head in to 'check on us'. After he left, Tiny-T turns to her classmate and says, "I'm gonna marry my Daddy when I'm bigger." This child ADORES her daddy. The sun rises and sets with her daddy. She loves to sit with him, stand by him, hold his hand, help him outside, walk with him, make sure he is watching when she rides her bike and she HAS to eat dinner next to him every night. She always gives him hugs and kisses at night with an extra kiss on each of his cheeks. The only time I have seen her daddy trumped is when her Papa (Grandpa Lillie) is around. I told Lance to relish this and to never do anything that would make this little girlie not want to marry him someday. If Tiny-T finds a man half as wonderful as her daddy she will be one lucky woman!


3 comments:

SusieQ said...

That is so sweet. I love that she wants to marry her daddy!

Anonymous said...

That really is so sweet. She is so cute. I miss the nursery kids I use to have.

rachel said...

That is the sweetest when they adore their daddies like that. She'll read this blog post in 20 years and thank you for writing it.