Friday, August 7, 2009

Look who's FOUR!?!?

This is Tiny-T with her Papa...
To say that she would follow him to the ends of the earth is a HUGE understatement...

Today is Tiny-T's (official) birthday.
We celebrated with family on Monday (cuz assembling the masses on FHE night is so much easier than a Friday or Saturday). Four years old! Wow!
She is so funny... she comes up with the best lines and oh my word~~~ she memorizes songs that I didn't even know she was listening to. Does that make sense? She'll be in her room playing with her ponies and start singing, "You're gonna be popular" from the play Wicked. (I'm a wee bit obsessed with the music, hoping to see the musical one day) I don't mean like sing the same line over and over, I mean like sing every word. Really?!? I didn't even know you were paying attention to the 3,000 times your momma has sung this song in the car. But hey, if you're gonna memorize a song I would rather it be "Popular" then some of daddy's country stuff. (I like country but some of George Strait's stuff is a wee bit too twangy for my taste.)
She is a strong willed little woman. Don't think that she is forgotten as the youngest of the ducklings. She makes herself known~~~ She loves her daddy, the color pink, playing with her ponies ~ carrying her purses while donning her necklaces and bracelets. She loves to wear her fancy shoes and she asks for her hair to be done. She is my girly-girl. She hates dirty hands. (ode to her Grandma Lillie) We love her so much and are so grateful that she is growing up to be quite the little lady ~~~
Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

Happy Birthday not so Tiny T =)