Life is runnin' ~ sprintin' fast ~ and I feel like I'm trying to move my feet (that weigh a 1000 lbs. a piece) and yellin' : WAIT for meeeeee!
One friend doesn't announce she's pregnant a whole herd does.
One friend doesn't announce she's moving (far away) a whole herd does.
One friend doesn't announce a new working at home brilliant idea a whole herd does.
So then I fall into that yucky mode of where's my new baby? Why can't we move? Why didn't I have that brilliant idea? (I'm stuck in Groundhog Day ~ the movie... everyday is exactly like the day before)
I'm so excited for my child bearing, moving (though sad too) and enterprising friends. I don't wish them not to have changes and success. I just want to be a part of something that exists outside these four walls. I want to feel like I'm movin' along with the herd instead of moving against it.
I feel like my life is made out of 'sand' right now. (hence this pic)
Easily changed by outside forces that I can't see coming and can't control.
(Now I'm off to get some baby gifts and housewarming gifts too...)


1 comment:
Amen - although I did just have a baby... Life just seems sticky and stuffy and sometimes just stale. Before I had kids I think I was running through life, now it feels like I'm walking through mud. I want to go faster, but it's nearly impossible.
Post a Comment