I've been tagged by Heather.
1. Open your first picture folder.
2. Upload the 10th picture in the folder (if you don't have ten pics, then go to the next folder.)
3. Tell us the story behind the picture.
4. Tag 5 friends to do the same.
This was from Christmas of 2005. Fan-C (3yrs) and the Tank (21 months) just got this fun blowup ball pit from their Uncle Trace. They LOVED this thing right into the garbage. They played so hard with it that eventually the pit wouldn't inflate anymore and those balls were found EVERYWHERE.
(mommaduck was NOT sad to see this go)
Now, I tag: LeaAnne L, Sally F, Laura H, Andrea W and Yvonne Z.

3 comments:
Cute! We had a deal kinda like that.. I know the great relief!
P.S.
I did mine ~ :)
When I watched Emily's kids at my house we had a ball pit. It was a gum ball machine where you threw the balls into the top and they would spiral down the center. It was so fun for the kids but keeping the balls in the pit was an on going challenge.
Such a cute picture!
Post a Comment