Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heaven Help Us!!!!


I'm driving to school this morning...
Tank: "Momma, how many do I need to be to drive?"
Me: "Sixteen."
Tank: "How many more birthdays is that?"
Me: "A little over ten"
Tank: "Cuz then I will drive YOU to school everyday!"
Me: "Great! I need a chauffeur."
In ten years this beast will be behind the wheel of a vehicle near you....
Be afraid... be very afraid!

2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

So CUTE!

Suprisingly Bryce and McCoy had a short discussion about driving the other day too.

Mac: Daddy, I want to drive the car!
Bryce: No McCoy...not for 14 years!
Mac: 14 yearrrrs?
Bryce: Yes, 14 years!
Mac: I DON'T WANT 14 years!

And I am excited to see your adoption blog. I have been working on ours forever and have been having a hard time getting it just how I want it.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture, he is such a sweetie.