Thursday, May 29, 2008

Want smore S'mores????

The Tank became OBSESSED with the plan of making s'mores...
When, where... HOW!
Sunday evening... he finally got to experience the much anticipated event...
I think he is more obsessed with the prospect of FIRE!

CHEEEEEESE... oh yummy! Can you believe that the Tank actually ate his s'more? I guess we added another thing to his core five foods....

Here is Fan-C making her marshmellow...

And here she is enjoying the fruits of her labor.


Here is Tiny-T 'enjoying' making s'mores... it was a LONG day... she was ready for bed.

Didn't have any interest in fire, chocolate or graham crackers~ see... we are talking TIRED!

2 comments:

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

Your camping trip looks like it was fun. The weather looked perfect too.

Anonymous said...

mmmm smores. Looks like fun! I laugh when I see you in long sleeves. we have been wearing our shorts since December! (yeah, it's hot here)